Scintilla Academy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Scintilla Academy

Scintilla Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Scintilla Academy. We hope you enjoy your stay, make new friends, and become a better duelist. Make sure to get a tester for yourself and join the chat and/or make an intro before anything else. And most of all, we hope you have fun~

2 posters

Library Rules

Deity of Ice
    Deity of Ice

Library Rules Empty Library Rules

Post  Deity of Ice Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Hey! This is the library, where you will be able to write your own fan fiction and other stories! I hope you will make some! I'd love to read it. but we have rules. Whatever you write must be "appropriate", as well as not hurtful to other members. Appropriate as in language, sexual content, and other things that should be labeled in rating appropriately.

What are you waiting for? Write!

Last edited by Deity of Ice on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DAReezan
    DAReezan

Library Rules Empty Re: Library Rules

Post  DAReezan Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:00 am

Library Rules Tumblr_mbpbmk1NiJ1qixtck

That's from my part, too much work >.> It's just a fan-fic let people express themselves jeez
    Deity of Ice
    Deity of Ice

Post  Deity of Ice Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Ok, the rating system and how you post it wasn't my idea. I don't support it or encourage it or anything really. As long as it's appropriate you can just have the title and go on.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Re-edited it to fit my standards
    DAReezan
    DAReezan

Post  DAReezan Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Oh all right then Kakashi Good Job

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:32 am